GoDaddy and Verisign were in the news last month.
With February in the books, let’s take a look at the top stories on Domain Name Wire last month ranked by views:
1. GoDaddy announces layoffs – GoDaddy let go of about 8% of its employees.
2. Roman Polanski fails to take down site about sex offenses – he filed a cybersquatting dispute against a domain used by a detractor.
3. Afternic rankles domainers with “pricing discrepancies” comments – One of its justifications for not allowing different pricing on landers doesn’t make sense.
4. Verisign announces another .com price hike – Prices will increase another 7% in September.
5. Things domainers should do in light of GoDaddy’s new commission structure – With the new commission structure now active, here are some housekeeping things domain investors should do.
Miss a podcast? Catch up now:
#426 Where to sell your domains
#425 Real domain investing results from 2022
#424 A new Domain Academy
Leave a Comment