Here are the top five podcasts from last year.
This week I published the 118th weekly Domain Name Wire Podcast. Here’s a look back at the five most popular episodes from 2016:
1. WordPress creator Matt Mullenweg talks domain names (show #91) – Matt Mullenweg, creator of WordPress and founder of Automattic, discusses the .blog top level domain name and gives his opinion on the importance of domain names.
2. Frank Schilling: State of New TLDs (#74) – With many new TLDs struggling, Frank Schilling came on the show in March to discuss what he felt was in store for new TLD operators.
3. How to get free publicity for your website (#107) – Josh Elledge, who has been on TV/radio more than 1,500 times, explains how he gets free publicity.
4. Frank Schilling returns (#97) – Everyone wants to hear what Frank has to say!
5. How James Booth went from zero to $5 million in 6 months (#94) – James Booth, brother of domain investor Andy Booth, explains how he hit the ground running in the domain name business.
Leave a Comment