Free report provides details for getting the most out of domain name marketplaces.
Today I’m delighted to release my first in-depth Domain Name Wire report, “How to Sell Domain Names on Marketplaces”.
I wrote this report in response to the numerous inquiries I receive from people trying to sell their domain names.
You may download the 26 page report by filling out the form below or sending a blank email to email@example.com.
The report explains:
• Which marketplaces have partnerships to get your domain names in front of domain buyers at the exact moment they’re searching for your domains.
• How to set up your portfolio at each marketplace.
• How to respond to sales inquiries at each marketplace in order to get top dollar for your domains.
• Which marketplace is best for your type of domains.
• What to do if you’re getting a lot of low ball offers on your domain names.
• A zero-commission alternative for selling your domains.
Thanks Andrew – just downloaded your report and had a quick skim through and it looks like I will be able to glean many great tips from it when I read it in detail over a coffee later today.
Thanks for the report. Going to take a look at this. Great work!
This guide deserves alot more recognition and atrtention than it has received Andrew. Thanks for putting the time in!