Here are some good domain names you might want to buy this week.
It’s time for Domain Name Wire’s weekly roundup of domain names closing soon on auction sites.
In addition to the domains listed below, Sedo’s Great Domains auction ends on Thursday. There are a number of three letter .com domains in that auction.
OK, let’s take a look at some good domain names you might want to buy this week.
- SalesRecruiter.com – A big one here, and it already has lots of bidding activity. 19 years old.
- AppMetrics.com – Another biggie given the rise of apps.
- ConversationEngine.com – Excellent domain for social media marketing company.
- UAEProperties.com – Good real estate domain.
- Rescheduled.com – I like this for one of those services that coordinates schedules, such as Doodle.
- SouthsideRealty.com – Every city has a South.
- FindSelfStorage.com – This one is massive. Look at companies like SpareFoot.
- iWizard.com – Will ‘i’ go out of fashion? Not if you’re a wizard.
- TrainTheBrain.com – Brain training sites are all the rage, as long as they don’t make claims that upset the FDA.
- SecureStreams.com – Video streaming is big.
- PartCenter.com – I’d prefer PartsCenter.com, but this version is still good.
- ChristianParents.com – lots of search results and sites using similar domains.
- TravelSuites.com – When I’m traveling with the family, I always look for suite options.
- MetalHeads.com – It has a reserve, but at under $2500 it’s worth considering.
- WirelessShop.com – Also with a reserve, but under $500.
- GreenFestival.com – The number of green festivals is only going to increase in number.
- DowntownLoft.com – I’d prefer plural, but this is a great domain name for a real estate agent.
- Paperwhite.com – Just make sure not to park it with ads for eBook readers.
- JuniorHigh.com – I know, junior high has been replaced by middle school in most places, but this domain still has value.
- PatentHolder.com – A common legal term, good for a lawyer.
- ErgonomicChair.com – I’m sitting in one right now.
Note: I have not checked for trademarks on any of these domain names.