Here are 14 domain names you might want to buy this week.
It’s been a while since I’ve run my column featuring domain names you might want to backorder on services like GoDaddy, NameJet and SnapNames.
This week I’m featuring 14 domain names to consider. I tried to identify non-obvious names. There are plenty of four letter domains for auction, but you can find those easily yourself.
As always, be sure to check for trademarks before ordering a domain name.
I am not compensated in any way for this list, and I select all names chosen for this list.
- HowtoWow.com – what a fun and great domain for a PR company, marketing firm, etc.
- StopChina.com – there are a lot of people out there want to stop China from doing something.
- LaptopLogos.com – for a site that offers logo stickers for your laptop.
- MyScoreboard.com – perfect name for a sports scores site.
- PureFood.com – organic, vegan, you name it.
- PyramidSchemes.com – would make a great site dedicated to Herbalife. Consumer awareness site or for legal lead gen.
- ArchRivals.com – surprisingly few backorders so far.
- TouchFreeCarWash.com – long but a big industry.
- SailingNews.com – for comparison, sailing.news will set you back over $1,000 a year.
- ConcreteFurniture.com – big category. I’m not sure how you ship this stuff, though.
- BriefingPro.com – good name for an equity briefings service.
- GreenCleaners.com – what a doozy here. Dry cleaning or house cleaning. You’d need a national chain to buy it from you, though.
- PetLuggage.com – this one is for Michael and Judi Berkens so they can tote their adorable dogs around.
- AirportValet.com – valeting at the airport is becoming a big thing.
PureFood.com is really good.