Answer this question on the 9th annual Domain Name Wire survey.
This year’s Domain Name Wire Survey has additional questions about top level domain names now that new ones are finally rolling off the assembly line.
By taking the survey, you’ll answer questions such as:
* How many second level domains in these new extensions do you plan to register for yourself or on behalf of your company in 2014?
* What will the release of new top level domain names do to the value of existing .com domain names?
* What impact will the introduction of new top level domain names have on existing TLDs other than .com
* Of all of the new top level domain names you’ve heard about, which is your favorite?
* Of all the new TLDs you’ve heard about, which do you think will get the most registrations?
* On average, how many second level registrations do you expect each new TLD to have one year after general availability for the domain starts?
By taking the survey you’ll also get a chance to win great prizes such as a free escrow at Agreed and a copy of David Kesmodel’s book The Domain Game.
Here’s a link to the survey.