Here are 15 domains at NameJet, SnapNames and GoDaddy to consider backordering.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a “what to buy this week” post.
I’ve selected 15 domains available for backordering at the major expired domain services. None of these have affiliate links and I’m not paid to select these domains. So you’re just getting my opinion on domains that might be worth buying that you probably overlooked.
Please note that I haven’t done any trademark checks on these domains.
- FeedTheMeter.com – A fun brandable domain.
- SarbanesOxley.com – The $2,500 reserve on this domain has been met. Are companies still spending big on this?
- MagazineFundraisers.com – I remember these from my youth. They are still a popular fundraiser despite the rise of digital.
- FishingTalk.com – Perfect name for a fishing forum.
- IdealTalent.com – Ideal domain for a recruiting firm.
- Petastic.com – Check for trademarks, but a wonderful pet site name.
- NameTron.com – It’s just OK, but I’m hoping DomainHole.com upgrades to this.
- OurRights.com – as long as there are rights, people will feel they are being trampled upon.
- CyberSaver.com – Why am I recommending a domain with ‘cyber’ in it? ‘Cause it has a good ring to it for a coupon/discount site.
- AdventureLodges.com – Eco lodges and adventure travel.
- GeneticEngine.com – Genetics are a hot topic. Good company name.
- eLectures.com – My nastalgia for ‘e’ names is getting the best of me. Seriously though, online teaching is a big business.
- CustomEnergy.com – Customize your energy sources (wind, solar, coal, et al).
- InsuranceBilling.com – Health insurance billing is a big business.
- Translate.us – A .us makes the list. Translation services with a nice play on .us.