6 updates from Domain Name Wire.
Here are six quick updates. Four are related to domain names; the other two aren’t but are worth checking out.
1. I have updated the DNW disclosures page. It describes my role in the domain name industry as it is relevant to the site. Please read it.
2. If you have any three character .com or .net domain names and are interested in auctioning them off, please contact me directly at editor (at) domainnamewire.com.
3. Many thanks for the congratulatory notes on Domain Name Wire celebrating five years. It means a lot to me.
4. I have two ad positions available right now: one of spot six and the newsletter ads.
5. If you are in college or have a kid planning for college (or in college now), check out my friend’s company MyEdu. They just picked up $5.5 million in investment from Bain Capital. It’s a great service.
6. If you manage anyone in Gen Y (primarily 20-somethings), please check out my friend’s new book Y Size Your Business. It’s really a must read for anyone that works with this generation.