Sponsor Domain Name Wire
Domain Name Wire is the longest running blog for the domain name industry. For over a decade, the domain name business has relied on Domain Name Wire for timely, accurate news and insights.
Domain Name Wire has been quoted in the New York Times, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Washington Post, Forbes, Bloomberg, Sydney Morning Herald, NPR, Guardian and other major publications. It is frequently featured on TechMeme.
Companies that cater to the domain name business can reach their target audience by sponsoring Domain Name Wire. DNW readers include: domain name investors, registrars, registries, lawyers, small business owners, corporate domain name managers and IT professionals.
Sponsorship opportunities start at $700/month. Options include:
- Banner ads – traditional banner advertising lets you get your message front and center. Most banner ads show up on all pages of the site, providing for strong branding association. Rates start at $700/month with a three month minimum commitment.
- Featured Domains – showcase your new or existing top level domain name in the “Featured Domains” section at the top of the page. Limited to three advertisers, this spot displays on every page of the site. Advertisers may rotate more than one TLD in their slot. $1,000/month.
- Background Ad – need a short term BIG impact? Prominently display your message in the margins and background of Domain Name Wire. $2,200/week.
- Podcast ads – Don’t just show your message, say it with ads in our weekly podcast. Podcast ads are typically bundled with display ads, but can be purchased separately.
- Branded Webinar – get your in-depth message across to a dedicated audience of domain industry professionals with a webinar marketed by Domain Name Wire. Contact for details.
To inquire about advertising, email andrew (at) domainnamewire.com.