Here’s a look back at August on Domain Name Wire. These were the top stories ranked by number of page views:
1. Betsy Riot trolls NRA Lobbyist’s wife with domain name – Anti-NRA gun control advocates successfully defended a domain name in a UDRP that they used to troll an NRA lobbyist’s wife.
2. Living as a Digital Nomad for a month – Many domain investors can live and work from anywhere. Here was my experience setting up camp in Seattle for a month.
3. California.com sells as part of big domain name transaction – The seven-figure transaction included 10 domain names.
4. Allstate is no longer in .GoodHands – Allstate is giving up its .goodhands new top level domain name.
5. Former NFL player Shawne Merriman wanted LightsOut.com, but panelist disagreed – His clothing company tried to get a domain name through UDRP.
And here are links to the three DNW Podcasts published during the month: