Power tools available with paid memberships.
Domain names sales database Namebio has added the five most-requested features to its system under new paid tiers. The added features are:
1. Search sales history in bulk – run a list of domains through the bulk search to find out if they have sold before and for how much.
2. Save searches – get notifications when a domain name meeting your requirements sells.
3. Search sales under $100 – NameBio only shows sales results of $100 or more. Paid members will be able to see sub-$100 sales, which are typically expired domain auction sales.
4. Export search results – export results into Excel.
5. More results per search – paid tiers include up to unlimited results per search instead of the 100 for guest users and 150 for registered users.
The paid tiers are $10, $25 and $100 per month. The $25 Domainer tier is required to export search results and see domains under $100. This plan and the $100 plan also remove banner ads from the site. All plans also include discounts for listing featured domains on the site to get more exposure for them.
The new tools are compelling and I believe easily justified for the price.
NameBio published details and use cases in a blog post today.