Here are the top stories on Domain Name Wire for the past month, as well as podcasts.
1. Edible Arrangements sues to get Edibles.com – The fruit delivery company owns Edible.com and wants the plural version. Perhaps for its new CBD venture.
2. GoDaddy completes Neustar Registry acquisition – Neustar’s registry business is now GoDaddy Registry after GoDaddy completed its $218 million acquisition.
3. XYZ wins .car/.cars/.auto auction – The company was one of two owners of the registries, so it effectively bought out partner Frank Schilling.
4. Sav launches domain sales landers with 4% commission – Domain name registrar Sav is the latest to launch sales landers for domain investors, and it charges a very low fee.
5. PayPal adds seller protection for domain name transactions – PayPal is now protecting sellers of domain names, not just buyers. But the rules make it such that you probably want to use a domain escrow service for more expensive domains.
#301 – Checking in with Todd Han
#300 – It’s episode 300!
#299 – Oh Hey .Gay
#298 – No B.S.
#297 – i2Coalition