Three-letter domains and a Chinese perspective.
Here’s a look back at the top stories on DNW last month (as ranked by views) plus a link to all of the new podcasts.
1. It’s crazy that 3 three-letter domains dropped this month – People are letting valuable domain names expire.
2. Meet Yue Dai, the man who owns the most two-letter .com domains – Chinese domain investor Yue Dai has a stellar domain name portfolio. Read what he thinks about the domain market.
3. GoDaddy goes vertical with Neustar registry acquisition – The world’s largest domain name registrar will become a wholesaler of top level domains.
4. Redacted Whois at GoDaddy: a revenue hit but better customer experience – It’s time for GoDaddy to make a change but it needs to manage the revenue downside.
5. Amazon slashes affiliate payouts up to 80% – Website owners that depend on Amazon’s affiliate program got unwelcome news in April.
What this domainer learned – Listen
Domains in Hollywood – Listen
Bored Humans – Listen
Liquidating your domain names – Listen