A look at the top five stories on Domain Name Wire last month.
These were the top stories on Domain Name Wire last month, ranked by pageviews:
1. GoDaddy to remove locks on Brent Oxley’s domains, changes policy – The registrar changed its policy for locking domains that are subject to a legal dispute after an outcry from the domain name industry.
2. Domain investing is changing. It’s time to adapt your strategy – What worked before might not work in the future. Here’s what’s changing and how to adapt.
3. Google among end user buyers at GoDaddy, SelfMade.com sells for nearly $1M – GoDaddy’s October sales included Selfmade.com, which sold for just under $1 million.
4. Anyone can start a club on Clubhouse now. What does this mean for .Club? – More clubs might use .club domains for off-app interactions with fans.
5. Court rules France can keep France.com – Previous domain name owner dealt a blow in court.
Miss a podcast? Catch up today:
#331 – Closing domain deals with a contract (Joe Uddeme) – listen
#330 – A different domain model (Arno Vis) – listen
#329 – Verisign’s .com printing press (David Dayen) – listen
#328 – Adapting your domain investing strategy (Logan Flatt) – listen
#327 – Domain investing strategies (Nikul Sanghvi) – listen
Leave a Comment