GoDaddy bolsters WordPress and e-commerce offerings with acquisition.
GoDaddy has acquired WooCommerce plugin developer SkyVerge for an undisclosed price.
SkyVerge offers plugins that extend the functionality of WordPress’ e-commerce platform WooCommerce. Over 100,000 stores use SkyVerge’s plugins.
Some of the company’s WooCommerce plugins enable:
- Restrict content and product access on your site, provide purchasing discounts, sell memberships, and easily manage members (memberships).
- Sell Corporate, Group, or Team Memberships for your site.
- Sell downloadable PDF Vouchers that can be redeemed in-person or in-store at a later date.
- Export orders and customers to XML format on-demand or on an automated schedule.
- Link accounts to social networks or allow for creation of new accounts with Twitter, Facebook, Google, and other networks for seamless login and checkout.
- Connect your WooCommerce store to Google Analytics for advanced eCommerce event and customer behavior tracking.
SkyVerge also contributes to WooCommere core.