A former ICANN CEO was part of the most-viewed story on Domain Name Wire last month.
Here’s a look at the top stories on Domain Name Wire last month.
1. Fadi Chehadé is now co-CEO of Ethos Capital – The former ICANN CEO is now the co-CEO of the private equity company that tried to buy the .org registry. Was this the plan all along?
2. Original Calculator.com owner sues, claims domain is stolen – This case is getting messy and someone is going to be out a lot of money.
3. Intuit missed TurboTaxSucksAss.com – It’s impossible to register every negative domain about your company. Just ask Intuit.
4. Riskless domain investing for beginners – Just getting started with domain investing? Here’s a way to dip your toes in the water without spending a dime.
5. We’re seeing innovation in domain sales – Companies like Squadhelp are helping domainers sell more.
#293 – Elkhan Agamirza (listen)
#294 – Sell more domains with a crowd (listen)
#295 – The best way to pick a company name (listen)
#296 – 2020 (so far) in review (listen)