Kassey Lee explains a neat feature of ExpiredDomains.net for finding domain deals.
I collect China-related domains. Recently I discovered a function provided by ExpiredDomains.net that is very useful if you have a shopping list of domains.
During my daily research, I often come across domains I want to buy if their prices are low. These domains are marked in my database so that I can easily produce my shopping list of domains. However, checking the domains for their availability or price one by one is time-consuming.
The bulk domain search function of ExpiredDomains.net is my time-saving tool, and it is very easy to use.
I produce a list of domains from my database, and then just paste them into the bulk search box of ExpiredDomains.net. For example, checking the 398 domains on my shopping list today gave the following result.
* GoDaddy Buy Now Domains (About 3 Domains)
* GoDaddy Make Offer Domains (About 3 Domains)
* GoDaddy TDNAM (About 6 Domains)
* Uniregistry Offer and Buy Now Domains (About 3 Domains)
* Uniregistry Make Offer Domains (About 16 Domains)
* Sedo Bargain Domains (About 1 Domains)
* Sedo Make Offer .com Domains (About 16 Domains)
* Epik Marketplace Domains (About 2 Domains)
Domains: 398, Listed: 123, Not Listed: 275
Now, I can open the links and find out if I can purchase any of my desired domains. If any domain has expired, the result will show it too. This enables you to prepare and bid at the auction or catch the domain when it drops.
Thanks to this great function, I was able to acquire a domain for low 3 figures and made an offer on another domain recently.