Lawsuits, an expired domain story and the early days of Netflix were popular stories last month.
1. Amazon sues “get rich quick” Fulfilled by Amazon course seller – The company claims these course sellers are misusing its trademarks.
2. Facebook sues domain name registrar OnlineNic – Attorney David Steele is taking on OnlineNic once again, this time over Facebook trademarks.
3. Judge lays down the hammer on Scratch.org owner – Perhaps as a direct result, the domain owner settled the case and transferred the domain.
4. Oops. If you don’t renew your domain name, this could happen – That’s not what the original registrant intended!
5. How Netflix got its name – You won’t believe how little money it could have purchased Rent.com for.
Paul Nicks talks GoDaddy Aftermarket – DNW Podcast #259
SEO from Expired Domains – DNW Podcast #258
Improving GoDaddy – DNW Podcast #257
ICANN drops the ball – DNW Podcast #256
Leave a Comment