Hallow.com tops Uniregistry’s latest sales list.
Uniregistry reported its top public sales for the week and there are several good end user purchases.
The top sale is Hallow.com for $70,000. Whois shows that the buyer is Hallow, Inc., a Michigan company that uses Hallow.app to promote a meditation app for Catholics.
1. hallow.com $70,000 – A Catholic meditation app that uses the domain name Hallow.app. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be pronounced like “hallowed be thy name” or halo, like an angel’s halo.
2. laceworks.com $21,000 – The Whois is private and it still resolves to a for sale page.
3. aitel.com $20,888 – The buyer is in British Columbia, Canada. Other than that, I can’t figure out who it is.
4. impermanent.com $19,000 – Uniregistry privacy, still resolves to for sale page.
5. quor.com $15,000 – GoDaddy privacy, resolves to for sale page.
6. diabetes.help $15,000 – Heilpflanzenwohl AG is a European pharmaceuticals company.
7. rainbowsocks.com $12,000 – The buyer is German according to Whois.
8. enbio.com $10,000 – Based on Whois, it seems to be Swiss medical device company Enbio. It uses the domain Enbio-Group.com, so this is a nice upgrade.
9. airfocus.com $7,500 – AirFocus is a development roadmap tool. This is an upgrade from AirFocus.io, which the .com now forwards to.
10. skillpoints.com $5,500 – The buyer is in Morava, Czechia, according to Whois.
11. voiptest.com $5,500 – Business telecom company TelNamix.
12. cashchat.com $5,000 – The Whois record is for someone in the British Virgin Islands.
13. ironmountains.com $5,000 – Iron Mountains, not to be confused with the data protection company Iron Mountain. The buyer makes baby gear and uses the domain IronMount.com.
14. dentalinsuranceplans.com $5,000 – So far, all we have to go on is a partial Whois record showing a registrant in Arizona.
15. tribia.com $5,000 – Symetri Collaboration AS is a software company in Norway. I’m not sure what the domain is for.
16. canbridge.com $5,000 – The domain forwards to Canbridge Business Group Canada’s website CBGCanada.com.
17. skycycle.com $5,000 – Another British Columbia buyer, but it’s not clear who.
18. seedstarter.com $5,000 – Whois lists J & PARTNERS in California.
19. goodkart.com $4,500 – Whois shows a buyer in California.
20. energytea.com $4,000 – The buyer has a splash page promoting an “energy grain tea” coming soon.