5 small business owners give the story of their domain names.
Why do small business owners register the domain names that they choose? On today’s show we’ll talk to five business founders, most of them solopreneurs, about the domains they picked and how they selected them:
- 7-time Guinness World Record holding Juggler Niels Duinker, who uses ComedyJuggler.com and JugglingWorkshop.com.
- Danielle Cuomo of VirtualAssistUSA.com.
- Side hustler Jason Stum, who sells graded comic books at CertifiedComic.shop.
- Travel blogger Amanda O’Brien, who blogs about her travels at TheBoutiqueAdventurer.com.
- Joel Nagelbush, who uses DynamicImpact.co.
These interviews will help you understand the role of registrar search results in domain selection, what people do when the domain they want is already taken, and how names come to be.
Also: Stolen domains & scams, GoDaddy’s product launch, .Org’s rebrand and more.
This week’s sponsor: Name.
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts to listen to the Domain Name Wire podcast on your iPhone or iPad, view on Google Play Music, or click play above or download to begin listening. (Listen to previous podcasts here.)