Company pulls all but one of its dot-brands; other companies join the withdrawing party.
Fiat Chrysler is among the companies dropping many of its dot-brand domain names.
ICANN published 13 more termination notices for top level domain names that match the brands of their owners.
The companies voluntarily decided to terminate their .brand domains. The domains include:
- .Uconnect, .SRT, .Mopar, .Dodge, .Chrysler (Fiat Chrysler)
- .Liasion (Liaison Technologies)
- .Lancome (L’Oreal)
- .Telefonica and .Movistar (Telefonica S.A.)
- .Piaget, .Cartier (Richemont)
- .Warman (Weir Group)
- .Ladbrokes (Ladbrokes International PLC)
Fiat Chrysler still has .jeep, but the only .jeep domain in Google is the obligatory nic.jeep.