Organizers issue report summarizing keynotes.
If you missed last week’s NamesCon conference in Las Vegas, the conference organizers have put together a great summary of most of the events on the keynote .Global stage. It’s called the NamesCon 2019 Trend Report.
The report has photos and summaries of:
- What’s Next for NamesCon Global with Soeren von Varchmin, Braden Pollock, Bill Sweetman, Andrew Rosener
- Building a Safer Internet and Fighting Abuse, Pinky Brand
- Learn How to Price and Sell Your Portfolio, Haseeb Tariq
- Data Rules: Rolf Larsen, Bhavin Turakhia, Richard Merdinger, Akram Atallah
- Proven gTLD Strategies For Global Reach: Rolf Larsen
- The More Language Changes: Erin McKean
Even if you were in Vegas it’s unlikely you caught all of the keynotes, so this report is a great way to recap what you might have missed.