Here’s a recap of the stories that were most popular on Domain Name Wire last month, as measured by pageviews.
1. WIPO panel screws Domaining.com owner Francois Carrillo out of Ado.com – Thankfully, he’s not done fighting.
2. GoDaddy “for sale” tweak leads to 41% more aftermarket sales revenue – New “For Sale” messages are drastically increasing sales of aftermarket domain names.
3. Google is upping the ante on SSL – The Chrome browser will begin showing “not secure” on non-SSL sites, even those without forms.
4. Back from NamesCon — here’s my take. It was a good conference. If you missed it, here’s a great summary of the keynotes.
5. Analyzing startup domain names – Most of the startups selected for MassChallenge’s inaugural Texas class use .com, but not all of them.
And these were the podcasts from last month:
Protecting Domains with Kathy Kleiman
Leave a Comment