Big geos and a big acquisition lead last month’s news.
It’s time to take a quick look back at the top stories and podcasts on Domain Name Wire over the past month. Here are the top five stories ranked by pageviews:
1. Skip Hoagland puts domain portfolio up for sale including Cuba.com and Atlanta.com – Skip Hoagland has a mighty nice portfolio of domain names, and he’s looking to sell it all.
2. How real estate agents use domain names in 2017 – My unscientific study shows that premium homes are being marketed with unique domain names more often than two years ago.
3. Rightside and Donuts get married – My initial thoughts and then a deeper analysis.
4. Forget traffic leakage. It’s email that’s most dangerous. – I’m amazed at how much sensitive and important email is misdirected.
5. Telepathy sues after getting RDNH win – People hoping to steal a domain from Telepathy better be prepared to pay.
And here are the podcasts from the past month. Subscribe on iTunes or your Android device.
#139 (Listen) – Divyank Turakhia explains his road to becoming a billionaire.
#140 (Listen) – Mark Calandra of CSC Digital Brand Services talks about brand owners and domains.
#141 (Listen) – Dynadot CEO Todd Han discusses what it’s like to be a midsize registrar.
#142 (Listen) – I discuss Donuts’ acquisition of Rightside and what it says about the industry.
Leave a Comment