It’s Monday, so it’s time for Domain Name Wire’s “What to Buy This Week”, where I list domain names that might be worth purchasing on the aftermarket.
I haven’t run trademark checks on any of these, so you should do that before bidding. Also, keep in mind that I am compensated for including some of these domains, but I won’t include names I don’t think make the cut.
And we’re off!
Contact andrew (at) domainnamewire.com to purchase
- VietnamWar.com $6,500
- VancouverDermatologist.com $300
- StLouisNannies.com $300
- UsedVacuums.com – there’s a market for these.
- DisabilityAwareness.com – a mouthful but big topic. There’s even a disability awareness month.
- ComputerFactory.com – believe it or not, people are still buying computers. Lots of them.
- LNSC.com – solid four letter.
- Smarketing.com – this is a clever name, but the price is getting up there due to its previous use.
- FabricPaint.com – big product in the arts & crafts business.
- GoWinter.com – great for a travel agency focused on winter destinations.
- TruckingBlog.com – truckers are a big community.
- HourTracker.com – good for a payroll or clock-in system.
- HorseTrails.com – not only good for its descriptive use, but could be a general equestrian brand.
- VancouverVacation.com – plural would be better, but a good travel name.
- CancunHoneymoon.com – again, plural would be better.
- uGifts.com – I’m cautious of “u” domains because they fail the radio test, but this one is descent.
- InterestOnly.com – should be a lot of interest in this one!
- FamousChefs.com – celebrity chefs.
- BoilingPot.com – solid restaurant name or brandable.
- HonoluluCruises.com – it’s just one city, but they have a lot of harbor cruises.
- Infoscape.com – solid brand name.
- MediationCompany.com – mediation groups are a big business.
- TVChannels.com – Good for a site with channel listings, or a brand for a streaming service.
- PolarOpposite.com – nice name.
- OilExpert.com – oil.expert is being developed.
- SiteProfiler.com – I’m thinking a web site data site like Alexa or a “site appraisal” site.
- IncredibleResults.com – weight loss? Finance? Consulting?
- HoustonTX.com U.S.’s fourth largest city.
- PreferredSeating.com – ticket broker.
- FantasyCamp.com – sports fantasy camps where wannabe players hang out with former pro’s are very popular.
- StatisticsCenter.com – sports stats, big data.
- BankruptcyCourt.com – this is a monster of a domain name.
- PuppyCam.com – a cam on a puppy goes viral…or some sort of drop cam competitor.
- SavingSource.com – I prefer SavingSsource.com, but this is still good.