A selection of domain names you might want to buy this week.
Last week was so packed with news that I didn’t get a chance to do my “what domains to buy” report.
It’s back this week, with a variety of domain names from SnapNames, GoDaddy and NameJet. Happy backordering!
- SecretSpots.com – A nice travel domain.
- DoctorsAnswers.com – Good medical Q&A site.
- Strengthen.com – has a small reserve.
- TicketDiscounts.com – Name says it all.
- GeorgiaRoofing.com – I’ve sold roofing domains for $1,000+.
- LightbulbShop.com – Super name for lighting store or online bulb seller.
- iShift.com – Can’t pass up a good ‘i’ domain.
- FuzzBuster.com – another name for radar detector.
- OnCulture.com – Great blog or content site about the arts.
- PhotoConcepts.com – Good brand for a photography or photo products site.
- ArtInventory.com – Perhaps for art auctions.
- AskAFather.com – I like AskaDad.com better, but this is pretty good.
- HashBrown.com – Could be branded in many ways.
- RemarkableRenovations.com – If you’re in to “brands”, this is a good one.
- SingToMe.com – So many music possibilities.
- GreenClover.com – A fantastic brand for a marketing or web agency.
- MyTrainers.com – Create a directory of fitness trainers.
- FreeCondoms.com – Self explanatory.
- RoastedChicken.com – Maybe Shane will buy it.
- MediaEngine.com – great PR/marketing name.
- CustomRide.com – customized cars.
- Chocolateville.com – check for TMs, but this is great for a chocolate store.
Note: I have not checked for trademarks on any of these domain names.
David Gruttadaurio says
Great list! Thanks, Andrew.
BTW: Chocolateville.com and FuzzBuster.com could defineitely create some trademark issues.
Andrew Allemann says
I definitely recommend checking. Fuzz Buster wasn’t one I thought about — I thought that was just a term for radar detector. I guess it’s like “Scotch tape” that becomes used universally.