Sedo is returning to Austin next month to tell the world about domain names.
Domain name marketplace Sedo is partnering up with a bunch of domain name companies to offer music, free food, free booze and free tattoos next month in Austin.
Sedo Domain Village will coincide with the annual SXSW conference, which draws nearly 100,000 paid attendees and 400,000 people to its events every March.
Domain Village runs March 13-17 in a lot just south of the Austin Convention Center. Freebies include:
- TLD branded Donuts in the morning
- Coffee.club and espresso in the morning, along with ice coffee during the day
- Discussions and domain news during the day in the sedo.club
- Free real tattoos in the getyourfree.tattoo studio (sign-up required)
- TLD-branded frozen yogurt and TLD-branded hot dogs
- The SedoBeer.bar will serve German beer with live music in the evenings
Last year, Sedo gave away 8,000 cups of frozen yogurt with toppings named after various top level domain names. This year promises to be much bigger.
Uniregistry, Radix, Rightside, .Club, .Me, .Top, .Asia, .Rest and .Bar are sponsoring the Sedo Domain Village.
Drop me a line if your company is doing something cool during SXSW.