DomainSponsor’s annual domain name conference is just a few weeks away.
This year’s date-shifted DomainFest conference is less than a month away, kicking off on March 31.
I just booked my travel for the event, which is one of many domain conferences I plan to go to this year.
With a very busy conference circuit, I’m being selective about which events I attend. Ultimately I included DomainFest as one of them for five reasons:
1. The show has a long history of putting on a professionally run event.
2. Given the long list of sponsors, I think the event will be well attended (even if smaller than in previous years).
3. The agenda includes a number of sessions and speakers I’d like to see, including Akram Atallah.
4. It’s in L.A., which is an easy (and cheap) trip for me.
5. With everything going on in the industry as new TLDs launch, I feel like waiting for the next conference is just too long.
Donna Mahony says
I think their panels are really super. I wish I could be there.
Not a STP fan?