Rumors behind DOMAINfestitus.
So I decided to go to the doctor today after reading Dr. Ron Jackson’s coverage of the mysterious DOMAINfestitus. I haven’t had flu-like symptoms; just a cold that has gotten progressively worse over the week. My doctor gave me a Z-pack to hopefully wipe it out.
But what exactly happened at the conference last week? I’ve heard a number of rumors. I should stress that these are completely unsubstantiated and weak at best.
– Howard Neu was seen pouring a bottle of liquid marked with skull & crossbones into the fog machine*
– Sedo-branded bottled water at the show was imported from Tijuana
– CSI: Las Vegas was running a scientific test for an upcoming episode where party-goers fall ill thanks to a poisoned fog machine
– Purrell is in talks with DOMAINfest organizers about sponsoring next year’s conference
– That 100-person “pass-the-drink” game probably wasn’t a good idea after all
– The illness was passed through the body paint on the models
– Only those people who visited CADNA’s hospitality suite fell sick
– Anti-new gTLD contingent wanted everyone to be sick before this week’s Dot-NXT conference
How y’all feel better soon.
*In all seriousness, it was great to see Howard and Barbara at the show