Now in its fifth year, the 2010 Domain Name Wire survey will collect the opinions of hundreds of domain name owners and service providers around the globe. The survey is open until February 4, 2010.
Not much has changed about the structure of this year’s survey. You’ll be asked questions about:
– Which online domain sales company is most innovative
– The most important factors when selecting a domain name registrar
– The most important news story of 2009
– The state of domain name parking
– Which domain conference is best
– Your opinion on ICANN
– Which software/service is most important to you for research and management of domains
As a thank you for participating, five randomly selected respondents will receive a copy of David Kesmodel’s The Domain Game book, or $20.
To participate in the survey, please click here.