Seattle company growing its team.
Web site platform provider DevHub is expanding its Seattle office space as it adds more employees.
The company is adding about 1,000 square feet to its current office space and putting out the call for two contract-to-hire web development positions. Here’s an abridged version of the job description:
DevHub is looking for a skilled developer to join our talented technical team in the heart of the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle…Duties will include developing our next generation drag and drop site editor, integrating new partners into the DevHub platform, and creating new features for our community of publishers.
About the job:
The position will be under contract at first, but would lead into a full salaried position with healthcare and a stock option plan after 3 months
What we are looking for:
– Proven experience building web applications and dynamic web sites
– Ability to work in a flexible manner. Building prototypes fast and evolving them into scalable production systems.
– Experience with open source technologies and frameworks (Python, Rails, or advanced PHP)
– Deep understanding of how the technology and user interface layers interact
A big plus includes:
– Experience with the Django Python web framework
– A good design eye or graphic design experience
– Proficient in CSS and XHTML (or HTML5)
– Experience working with XML-REST or SOAP APIs
– Experience with object oriented programing in PHP
– Knowledge of Unix systems, Apache, MySQL etc.
Interested parties should send an email to careers (at) evomediagroup.com with:
– Your resume
– Rough salary expectations
– URLs of cool things you’ve built or worked on
– Your favorite thing in the world