Web site development platform to offer domain name registration; continues growth.
Domain development platform DevHub has signed a premium reseller agreement with Demand Media’s eNom to offer domain names to its customers.
Although DevHub’s agreement with eNom right now is fairly simple, I can see the relationship expanding with eNom’s parent company. Demand Media is about bringing social media to masses, and DevHub could be a good platform to enable that.
DevHub now has over 3,000 registered users and 100,000 developed sites.
Since officially launching the platform to new customers last month, DevHub has added several new features:
– Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics integration
– Robust Blogging / Content Editor
– Ability to set up sites at subdomain.devhub.com
– Twitter notification: customers can easily update their Twitter followers of their site launches and updates whenever they make changes
– Social bookmarking widget: allow site visitors to easily share what they’ve found with their contacts over email or on sites like FaceBook, Digg, Delicious, and more.
– Full Color Editing : Fully control the palette of your site, from text to button color to navigation
DevHub is a product of EVO Media Group.