Looking for something for that domainer on your holiday list?
Domainers can be hard people to shop for. Here are a few domain-related gifts for your friends.
1. Watch My Domains. Give the domainer in your life a bit more free time thanks to Watch My Domains Pro. This software program helps domainers keep track of their domains, including DNS data and expiration dates. No more missed renewals or messing with spreadsheets of domains.
2. Sex.com (The Book). Here’s a stocking stuffer that’s sure to thrill. Kieren McCarthy’s entertaining chronicle about the Sex.com theft is an engaging read. Be sure to order this early; major bookstores don’t carry it.
3. Domainer Apparel. Pick up a t-shirt, mouse pad, or tote bag. Or a bib for that future domainer in your house.
4. A domain conference ticket. This one will set you back a little. But why not send one of your domain enthusiast friends to a domain conference? Choose from TRAFFIC, DOMAINfest, Domain Roundtable, and several others. Coach class airfare and the hotel will set you back another couple grand, so save this one for that special someone.
5. TheirName.com. If a domainer doesn’t own their own domain, that’s because they’ve tried to buy it without success. For example, I’ve tried to buy Allemann.com for quite some time. No luck so far. Use your connections to get the only domain that’s ever “priceless”…someone’s own name.
Feel free to post other ideas.