Domain name investment company Communicate.com (OTC: CMNN.ob) announced earnings today. Communicate.com owns high profile domains like Importers.com and Perfume.com.
Communicate.com’s results point to the good health of the domain name industry:
– Record nine month revenues of $3,046,040 million compared to $2,046,372 for the same period of 2004
– Record nine month net income of $365,751 compared to $303,352 for the same period of 2004
– Record nine month product sales of $2,201,855 compared to $1,048,483 for the same period of 2004
– Record third quarter revenues of $1,017,659 compared to $817,156 for the same period of 2004
– Eleventh-consecutive positive net income quarter