…and 98% of sales were .com.
Domain Holdings’ outbound domain name sales machine continued to churn last quarter, with the company selling $9.55 million worth of domains in Q3.
That’s down slightly from the $9.9 million it sold in Q2, but that quarter included a $5.0 million sale. The biggest transaction in Q3 was $2.7 million.
And compared to Q1…it’s up nearly 3x.
Here’s some other interesting data from Domain Holdings’ quarterly sales report:
- 28% of sales in Q3 were conducted with Chinese buyers
- Average weekly sales were $796,249…which is nipping at the toes of some larger marketplaces
- 97.73% of sales were .com domains
- End user sales in Q3 accounted for 73.84% of all sales
- The company sent an average of 480 emails and made an average of 59 calls per closed sale