The Domain Name Wire Survey returns for its 8th year.
It’s that time of year again.
Time for the annual Domain Name Wire Survey.
This is the eighth year Domain Name Wire has run this survey, which gives a good databank of data to compare trends in domaining over the years.
The survey answers questions such as:
1. Why do people choose a particular domain name registrar?
2. What’s the best domain parking company?
3. How much are people making from domain parking?
4. Where should I sell my domain names?
5. Which domain conference is best?
This year I’ve added new questions related to domain brokers, new top level domains, and people in the domain industry.
I’ve also removed a lot of the multiple choice options when it comes to which companies are “best”. This gives you the chance to select any provider, not just from a handful of the biggest ones.
The survey takes just 5-10 minutes to complete. Start now.